Where is Lavington Located?
Lavington is a residential area in Nairobi located to the northwest of the city centre.
In which ward, constituency, and county is Lavington?
Lavington is part of the Kilimani County Assembly Ward which is in Dagoretti North Constituency, in Nairobi County.
How big is Lavington and what is the population?
Lavington falls under the larger Kilimani area which occupies 16.1 square kilometers with a population of 43,112 according to the 2009 Kenya census.
What is the Postal Code for Lavington?
The postal code for Lavington is 00603
What climate does the Lavington region experience?
Lavington is rainy in the summer and dry during winter.
Rainfall can be as much as 13 days a month in November, which is the wettest month of the year in the area.
Day temperatures go up to 26 degrees in February and March, which tend to be the hottest months.
What is air pollution like in Lavington?
Lavington has a good air quality index suitable for outdoor activities.
Where is Lavington located in Nairobi?
Lavington is situated 4.7 kilometers away from the city centre, next to areas such as Kilimani as well as Kawangware.
What matatu route should you take to Lavington from Nairobi and what is the cost?
From Nairobi to Lavington, take matatu route number 48B which costs between Kshs 50 and Kshs 80.
What types of houses can be found in Lavington?
The Lavington area has apartments, bungalows, townhouses, and maisonnettes.
Are houses available for sale or rent?
Houses in Lavington are available for both rent and sale.
View houses for Rent in Lavington
View houses for Sale in Lavington
What Sizes are the Houses in Lavington?
House sizes in Lavington range from one bedroom apartments to even 5 bedroom bungalows.
Homes with their own large compounds can also have designated staff quarters, gardens, and parking garages.
How is the security situation in Lavington?
Lavington is a safe neighbourhood to live in, with multiple security firms deployed in the area, to safeguard homes.
Where do Lavington residents get water?
Lavington residents get their water from the Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company.
The water is piped from Ndakaini Dam, Sasumua Dam, Ruiru One Dam as well as Kikuyu Springs.
How is the consistency of water supply in Lavington?
Water in Lavington and other neighbourhoods in Nairobi may be rationed due to a limited supply in the city.
Lavington residents may also experience interruptions whenever the piping system is damaged or maintenance needs to be done.
What water companies are in Lavington?
The company in charge of water supply and treatment in Lavington is the Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company.
Who is Lavington’s main supplier of electricity?
Lavington’s main supplier of electricity is the Kenya Power company.
How consistent are blackouts in Lavington?
Power blackouts in Lavington are infrequent, with the exception of any interruptions resulting from scheduled maintenance by Kenya Power.
What types of schools are closely accessible to residents in Lavington?
Kindergarten Schools in Lavington
- Nairobi Waldorf School Trust – Lavington Campus
- Inquisitive Minds Montessori International School
- Kiddy Villa Daycare, playgroup and Kindergarten
- Lavington Kindergarten
- Little Souls Learning Centre
- Lavington Montessori Kindergarten
Primary Schools in Lavington
- Lavington Primary School
- Augustana Academy Primary School
- The Grangeville Academy
- Bunks And Biddles Schools – Kileleshwa
- Saint Austin’s Academy-Junior School
- Braeside School
Which hospitals are Located in Lavington?
Private hospitals in Lavington
- Columbia Africa Healthcare Limited Lavington Clinic
- AAR Healthcare, Lavington Clinic
- Getrude’s Children’s Hospital Lavington Clinic
- Chiromo Hospital Group
- Lavington Paediatrics
- 761 International Hospital
Public Hospitals In Lavington
- Mbagathi County Hospital
- Westlands Health Centre
- KNH Pediatric Emergency Unit
Missionary Hospitals in Lavington
- Maria Immaculata Hospital
- AIC CURE International Hospital- Nairobi Clinic
- St . Francis Community Hospital
Which Gyms are available in Lavington?
- Tuzidi Fitness
- Zarnash Gym
- Wentworth Gym
- F45 Training Nairobi Lavington
- AVFitness Kenya
Which Spas are available in Lavington?
- Divana Spa
- Timeless Medical Spa
- Spa Clarion & Hair Clinic
- Driftwood Spa & Barbershop
- Spa Lew
- Aromatics Spa
What Chemists and Pharmacies are Located in Lavington?
- Neem Pharmacy Aristocrat
- Pharmaplus Pharmacy Lavington
- Goodlife Pharmacy Lavington Mall
- Neem Pharmacy Kileleshwa
- Pharmaplus Pharmacy Lavington Next to KFC, Shell
- Premier Pharmacy _ Lavington
What Garages operate in Lavington?
- St Austins Service Centre Limited
- William Auto Garage
- Popo Auto Garage
- One Stop Auto Care Nairobi Branch
- AutoXpress – Lavington
- Kairu’s Garage
Which Car wash joints operate in Lavington?
- Shine In Sparkles Car Wash And Auto Care Centre
- Car Wash 105
- Extreme Clean -Shell Lavington
- Drive N’ Shine
- The Wash
- Capri Car Care Limited
Where can you shop for food items in Lavington?
- Chandarana Foodplus Supermarket (Lavington Branch)
- Lavington Grocers
- Quick Mart Lavington
- Bulc Food Plus Lavington
- Westfield Mall
- Healthy U Lavington Mall
Household Items Shopping Centers in Lavington
- Lavington Mall
- Westfield Mall
- Lavington Curve Mall
- House Of Linen
- TACC Lavington
- VituZote Junction Mall
Which Communication Network providers are accessible in Lavington?
- Faiba JTL
- MTN Kenya
Which Internet and office network providers are available in Lavington?
- Bintos Internet
- Internet Service Provider(KDN)
- Kozi Connect Services
- Internet Solutions Kenya Limited
- Altech Swift Global (K) Ltd
- MyISP Limited